vancouver life Index du Forum
Bienvenu à Vancouver, CANADA

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   ConnexionConnexion 

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   

Cillessen: I want to play more, but I will not go to war wit

« The University »
-> ♣ COMPLEXE SPORTIF
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

♣ Where are you ?: poipet
Masculin
MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 06:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cillessen: I want to play more, but I will not go to war wit Répondre en citant

Acknowledging sbo168 that he is not satisfied with the number of matches he is playing at Barcelona, Jasper Cillessen nevertheless noted that he wasn't going to make a fuss about it. The Dutchman is Marc-Andre ter Stegen's substitute and his participation has been reduced to the matches that the Catalans play in the Copa del Rey. At the moment, he has had the good fortune of reaching the final in the years he has been at Barcelona, but that is still not enough for him."I love this club, but I am a professional and I want to play more than ten games in a season," he admitted in an interview with Ziggo Sport.sbo168 "The management already knows that I want to play more, but I also read that they do not want me to leave and that they are happy with my work."I am not the type of player who goes to war with the clubs, I have been here for two years, and, for the moment, I will continue." sbo168

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 06:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
« The University »
-> ♣ COMPLEXE SPORTIF
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation